First Line Support Officer
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team in the company’s headquarters in Malta in the role of: First Line Support Officer.
The role of First Line Support Officer involves monitoring and managing the company’s live operating processes. Full training will be given and, although generic IT literacy is a pre-requisite, no specific technical or betting industry experience is required.
The main tasks of the role include:
- Monitoring and managing data logistics processes, live operating systems and applications by following agreed protocol and procedures
- Testing content and function of sports betting applications
- Identifying, troubleshooting, reporting and escalating system errors
Skills and requirements:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- IT literacy – comfortable working in a technical environment and, at a minimum, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Windows Operating system
- Availability for shift work
- Fluency in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The position of First Line Support Officer is a position that requires working on a roster basis, including morning, afternoon and night shifts comprising weekdays, weekends and public holidays. Interested applicants must be willing to work flexible hours according to the company’s requirements. Although not required; interest in sports wagering and previous experience in the field will be considered an asset.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.